The Journal “Systems of Control, Communication and Security” is the scientific electronic reviewed edition. The Journal is published 4 times a year (issue of the journal is published 25 March, 25 June, 25 September and 25 December each year).
The Journal was registered in the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Media (RosKomNadzor) of Russia. Certificate of registration Mass Media Press Information “EL No. FC 77 – 61239” from 3 April 2015. ISSN 2410-9916.
Founder of Journal: Intel Group Corporation, ltd.
All publications are reviewed.
The scientific papers of journal are accessed as free.
Main topics of journal:
- Analysis of new technologies and ways of development for systems of control, communication and security.
- Control systems.
- Intelligent information systems.
- Robot-technological systems.
- Computing systems.
- Information processes and technologies. Acquisition, storage and processing of information.
- Information security.
- Transmission, reception and processing of signals.
- Communication systems and telecommunication network.
- Systems for ensuring of safety and security.
- Modeling of complex organizational-technical systems.
- Advanced research.
- Patents and innovations at field of systems of control, communication and security.